- Azzaro Chrome - It is a fresh fragrance for men, launched in 1996. It is excellent as a daily wear perfume. It is citrus, a bit soapy but very energizing and almost an electrifying metallic perfume.
- Givenchy Insense Ultramarine - Insense Ultramarine is a fresh fruity, spicy and aquatic masculine scent launched in 1995. The combination between fresh aquatic notes and fruits with a spicy aura makes it special.
- Oxygene By Lanvin- With a opening is clean and bright opening Oxygene Homme is a fresh and light perfume for men. It's a pleasant blend of crisp wood notes, aromatic herbs and salty seawater. It was launched in 2001.
- Hugo Element - It is a very fresh, clean, and crisp. With a balance of warm and cool, this should be a go-to fragrance when you need something inoffensive and comfortable. Launched in 2009 it makes a good summer fragrance.
- Blue Seduction by Antonio Banderas - Launched in 2007, this is a simple, elegant and modern perfume that reminds us of the ocean. Good fresh fragrance for summer, daily use and good for work too.
Following is the list of 5 of the best aquatic-fresh category perfumes for men out there. They are worth having for every perfume lover who enjoys freshness around.